Whether you are a seasoned angler or a first timer, Young’s Tourism & Fishing Lodge will tailor a fishing adventure to your specific requirements based on your skill level.
First time fishers can begin with a personal lesson based on the principals of fly fishing. You will then be given an opportunity to put your newly acquired skills into practice on the Grey River.
Seasoned anglers can plunge right in, wet your their lines and experience some of the best angling in Newfoundland & Labrador.
At Young’s Tourism & Fishing Lodge, we offer custom angling packages ranging from one day to a full week long adventure, each providing you the unique ability to allow you to experience the fishing adventure of a lifetime
One Day Angling Package
$xxx CAN / $xxx CAN with 2 or more anglers
Are you planning on vacationing in Newfoundland this summer with you family? Will you be in the area attending a conference or on a work related trip?
Young’s Fishing & Tourism Lodge can provide you with the unique opportunity to extend your stay and enjoy a day on the river in one of the most scenic areas of Newfoundland & Labrador.
Week Long Angling Package
$x,xxx CAN / $x,xxx CAN with 2 or more anglers
A non-refundable deposit of $x,xxx is required for all week long bookings to confirm your reservation. The balance is due within 30 days of that start of your trip.
Non-resident angling permits are available at the lodge.
All week long packages are supplied a guide for each two anglers, boat & motor where required, and guides for any hiking or activities in the area surrounding our lodge.
Included in the package are the following items:
- Pickup & drop off at the Deer Lake / Stephenville Airports
- Salmon / Trout fishing licenses
- Boat, motor, fuel, dip nets & life jackets
- Accommodations at Young’s Fishing & Tourism Lodge
- Experienced guides (2 to 1 ratio)
- Hearty lunch on the river
- Fishing rods & salmon flies (if required)
Not included in the package are the following items:
- Camera & film
- Fly repellent & sunscreen
- Hip / Chest waders
- Clothing for both warm & cold weather, including rain gear
- Personal items (ie toothpaste) including medications
- Liquor, wine, beer and other alcoholic drinks
Package prices are negotiable. Please contact us for the the best price.